- Through our Annual Grants program, Libro funds initiatives helping address local priorities aligned with our pillars of financial resilience, employment, local food accessibility and housing across southwestern Ontario.
- This year we will invest $310,000 in our local communities through this program
- Applications are open from April 17 to May 26
- Applications will be reviewed and selected by locally elected Owner Representatives (Grant Champions)
- Amount per grant: $5,000 to $ 20,000
- More details can be found here : Libro Credit Union | Community
Please pass along to the community groups you are involved in that might fit within one of the pillars.